Pumpkin Bread (GF,DF)
Happy First Day of Fall!
I decided to get my butt in the kitchen and celebrate my favorite season. At our house we eat GF and DF but this can easily be adjusted to a "normal" version just use your favorite wheat/dairy products in replacement.
- 1 Can Pumpkin
- 4 Eggs
- 2 C. Sugar
- 1 1/2 C. Coconut or Vegetable oil
- 3 C. Flour
- 2 Tsp. Cinnamon
- Tiny pinch of Cloves
- Pinch of Nutmeg
- 1 Tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Bag Semisweet Choc. Chips
- preheat oven to 350
- prep two loaf pans with a light spray of cooking oil
- mix pumpkin, eggs, sugar, and oil
- in a separate bowl mix the rest of the ingredients
- combine both wet and dry ingredients
- Fold in 1 bag of semisweet chocolate chips.
- pour into the two loaf pans
- Bake for 1 hr 15 min (ovens may vary)
Thanks for Baking with us!! Hope you enjoy this indulgent Pumpkin Bread!
Cassie, Baby Bump, and Sumo.